- ATM Card
Baptist Credit Union ATM Card gives members easy access to cash from their Savings or Checking account at BCU or Network ATMs nationwide without fees. Non-network ATMs may charge a fee.
- Debit Card
A Baptist Credit Union Debit Card gives you access to cash and purchasing power worldwide. You can use your Debit Card instead of checks or cash anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. We will not charge any fees for any transaction conducted at any ATM in the world, when you use our Master-Money debit card! With the debit card, balance inquiries and account transfers will be totally free at any ATM. We will not charge for cash withdrawals at any ATM, however, the ATM may charge a surcharge, or convenience fee. Of course, any transaction conducted at any of our ATMs are always free.
- Security – no need to carry cash
- Easier to use than a check
- Allows access to account information via ATMs worldwide
- Transactions automatically deducted from your checking account
- No interest charges like with Credit Cards
- You may choose and change your 4-digit pin number at any BCU ATM
We have invested in VeriSign’s secure server digital certificate to protect your data. Through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communications on the Web, your data is being sent to a secure database and is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Click here for MasterCard® Secure Code Enrollment
- How To Use Your Debit Card
If you select the Debit Option,
- You will be asked to enter your PIN number.
- If you have sufficient funds in your checking account, the transaction will be approved.
- The purchase amount will be deducted from your available balance immediately.
- The purchase will post to your account either that business day or the next business day.
If you select the Credit Option,
- If you have sufficient funds in your checking account or overdraft line-of-credit loan (if you have one), the transaction will be approved.
- The transaction will not be approved based upon funds available in your savings account.
- Instead of entering your PIN number, you will be given a receipt to sign (just like a credit card purchase).
- The purchase amount will be deducted from your available balance immediately (except for pay-at-the-pump transactions).
- The purchase will not post to your account for 2 to 5 days, depending on how fast the merchants settle their transactions, holidays, etc.