Vital information pertaining to your account may change from time to time, for example, your address. We need to keep your account information current, especially contact information. It is incumbent upon our members to provide us with any change in information so that we may update the information in our database.
- Name/Address Change Form
- Debit Card Dispute Form
- CUNA Mutual Cardholder Dispute Form
- ATM Dispute Form
- Automatic Transfer Form (999)
- Check Order Form
- E-mail & Cell Phone Sign Up
- Skip Payment
- Stop Payment Form – Paid by Check
- Stop Payment Form – Electronic Transaction
NOTE: After faxing or emailing your form to our Member Service Center (1-800-222-2328) or to any branch (refer to branch locations for phone number), PLEASE, CALL to confirm receipt of FAX.